Small Business Call Queuing System
Call Queuing answers your incoming calls & places your callers in a “queue” until the next available employee can help them.
Call Queue is like a “virtual waiting room” allowing your callers to remain on the phone while they wait for a representative to answer.
They help businesses manage larger call volumes with limited staff. Use Music on hold & specialty messages and information about your business.
Provide a Great Call Experience:
• Show callers you will be right with them and you care
• Allow callers to wait to place their orders with someone instead of leaving a voicemail or hear a busy tone
• Treat callers to customized promotional messages (such as your UPSELL in 1st 10 seconds before the phone rings)
and/or helpful information or hold music while they wait
Call Queuing is Good for Your Business
- Boost Caller Satisfaction callers prefer a phone queuing system and a live person over busy signals or voicemail.
A missed call could be a lost customer or lost order. Our call queuing service provides a simple way to handle your calls
when no one is immediately available or can be interrupted from another call. You can personalize messages for callers to hear
while they wait to let them know their call is important and that someone will be with them shortly..
- Keep Your Customers Engaged
Customize the music & messages on hold callers hear while they wait in the queue. Provide soothing or energizing music to put customers
in a more positive mindset and reassure them that their call won’t be ignored. You can also replace the music on hold with marketing messages
and introduce special offers to customers before you speak directly with them.
- Strengthen Your Brand
The hold time is a captive time, use customizable hold messages to offer valuable information about your company to current and prospective customers.
Provide updates about new products & services, any promotions or upcoming events.
- You can even provide quick answers to common customer questions,such as hours of operation or directions, or redirect callers to your site for more information.
- Telemarketer Zap function
The interface box helps removing the unwanted telemarketer calls by sending a signal directly to the caller line
⊕ No hidden fees
⊕ No per minutes charges (other call queue service providers apply ¢2.9 to ¢3.9 per minute charge when callers are on hold
before the agent answers this adds up to over $100/mo for just 2 hours a day use!)
⊕ No overages or maximum minutes (other call queue service providers have 1000 , 5000, 10000 minute plan limits)
⊕ No Lines transfer or forwarding
keep your existing numbers
No Local Company number to get
No Toll Free Number to get
No Number porting needed
⊕ No commitment – No contact
⊕ Change plan any time
⊕ Cancel any time